When you start on our Care Plan,
you know there’s help when you need it most!
Once a website is live, it’s not only important to protect it from malware and hackers that can take your site down and negatively impact your Google rankings but it’s also important to keep the tools on the site updated and to make sure the site as a whole is running quickly and efficiently.
Our Monthly Website Care Plans include all that and more. Essentially, we’re on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained and backed up. With our website care plans, our team becomes your team, and as part of your team, we let you focus on what matters most, while we take care of all those tricky website elements for you.
The Core of our Care Plans
All our website care plans include the following key services:
Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized
- Plugins monitored and updated
Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam & malware.
- Website protection
- Daily scanning
- Hackers & Spam denied
- Website monitoring
Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Weekly restore points
We send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly Google Analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed report on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure
*** Also Included ***
We offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have every month! You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
Choose one of our Care Plans
STARTER Care Plan
1) UPDATES & OPTIMISATION
- We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smoothly and fast
2) MONITORING & PROTECTION
- Your site is monitored and protected from spam & malware
3) BACKUPS & RESTORE POINTS
- Your site will be backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
4) MONTHLY REPORTS
- We send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more
5) A LA CARTE WORK ON YOUR WEBSITE (1 hr)
- We take care of any quick website updates you might have every month!
BUSINESS Care Plan
1) STARTER PLAN plus
2) MONTHLY NEWSLETTER (Mailchimp)
- Design monthly newsletter according to Brand Identity
- You to provide copy and images or premium images sourced by us
- Creating and sending of campaign
- Providing a report of campaign statistics ie open rates, click rates, successful deliveries, bounce rates
- Maintaining contact database ie importing of new contacts and removing bounced contacts.
3) BLOG POSTS (x 2)
- Uploading, styling and proofreading of blogposts
- Editing and compression of images
- Images supplied by you or premium images sourced by us.
4) A LA CARTE WORK ON WEBSITE (3 hrs)
- Need to edit a page, change a headline or add a new image? We have you covered for edits on your website up to 3 hours.
PARTNER Care Plan
1) STARTER PLAN plus
2) MONTHLY NEWSLETTER (Mailchimp)
3) BLOG POSTS (x 4)
4) A LA CARTE WORK ON WEBSITE (6 hrs)
- Need to send an additional email campaign or upload new products to your online store? We will take care of any edits on your website for up to 6 hours.
5) STRATEGY CALL (1 hr)
- A scheduled 1-hour call to discuss your website performance and brainstorm ideas to optomise and grow your website and online audience.
Get started from
• No contracts, initiation or termination fees
• Annual pricing offered, pay for 11 months and get the 12th free
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Yes – we can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with our care plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact us for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
No! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If a website is not properly maintained, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons you want to ensure your website is regularly maintained:
- Maintenance ensures the site remains optimised which avoids poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself can quickly become out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL the website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- Maintenance ensures that there are regular backups or restore points, so if the site gets hacked or is breached, you will not lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
Having a care plan ensures, you have us as your trusted webmaster to assist with quick updates, tweaks, and website issues.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
The Business & Partner Care Plan retainer of hourly updates roll over for one month. Starter Care Plan hourly updates are valid for one month only.
What if I have updates that require more than the monthly quota?
We’ll always try to get your updates done within your monthly quota to save you some extra cost but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, we’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at our hourly rate.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.